on grilling burgers
i work for a living. and i mean real work. not writing down gobbledygook.
i provide the people of this community with propane and propane accessories.
- hank hill
i am not great at grilling burgers. charcoal grills make them taste like smoke. gas grills make me feel like i am about to set the place on fire.
anyway, here is how i made a cheeseburger.
1. should i flip these yet? aren’t they supposed to juice at the top? i think i flipped them right around now. should i have? dm me to let me know.
2. remember that nes game burger time? dm me if you do.
3. do you have an in at the toaster lobby? on the dl, trying to infiltrate them. dm me if you do.
4. if you stopped here this would be an LT, or a “lettuce toast”. but that is not what we are making today.
5. good thing we made cheeseburgers because we need to put one on this sandwich.
6. are you in a pickle? no? well get yourself in one. idioms.thefreedictionary.com suggests that john got himself into a pickle by having two dates for the party, so that is something you can do. when you’re done, slice the pickle you’re in and put in on your sandwich.
7. i am a big onion fan. if you had an aol instant messenger screen name that mentioned onions (e.g. “sk8aterboionionlover42”), dm me.
8. a tomato top hat.
9. a cheeseburger.